Textile Engineering Laboratory
Adress: Height Institute of Technical Studies (ISET) of Ksar Hellal
Av. Hadj Ali SOUA, 5070, Ksar Hellal, Monastir – Tunisia
Fax: (216) 73 450 163
Laboratory code: LR11ES42, Creation date : 1999
Team: 5 professors, 42 doctors, 49 PhD students
Head of the laboratory
Professor Faouzi SAKLI
- Project 1: Study and characterization of the textile potential of local natural
- Project 2: Valuation of natural materials for textile and para-textile applications
- Project 3: Technical textiles: Design, analysis and performance optimization of media based on chemical materials
- Project 4: Textile finishing: functionalization of textiles and optimization of new environmentally friendly ways of finishing and waste treatment
- Project 5: Textile process: analysis and optimization
- Project 6: Establishment of an information system, organization and quality forecasting in the textiles and clothing sector
- Project 7: Textile comfort: design and optimization of thermal sensory and aesthetic comfort textile fabrics
The International Conference of Applied Research on Textile (CIRAT)
The Textile Engineering Laboratory (LGTex) organize every two years (from 2004) an international scientific meeting, The International Conference of Applied Research on Textile (CIRAT). This conference provides an international open forum for researchers from academic and industrial fields to present their original work and exchange ideas and information in order to enhance the transfer of knowledge and favor a rapid industrial uptake.
CIRAT bring worldwide researchers and practitioners to share and discuss the latest scientific concepts and technological developments in textile. It also intends to promote sharing ideas and emerging technologies, as well as to foster research and development collaborations amongst academia, research institutions & relevant industries.
The main objective of this international event is to promote innovation and creativity among researchers working in the Textile research and development.
Each edition of CIRAT includes plenary conferences, oral sessions, poster session and workshops about industrial topics.
For the seventh edition, the Textile Engineering Laboratory (LGTex) co-organizes the CIRAT-7 with the Tunisian Association of Textile Researchers (ATCTex) on November 2016.
Website of CIRAT: www.atctex.org/cirat/
Website of ATCTex: www.atctex.org
Email to contact organizing committee of CIRAT: firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Journal of Applied Research on Textile (IJARTex)
ISSN 2356-5586 PRINT / ISSN 2356-5594 ONLINE
IJARTex indexed in The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
Published quarterly, online, open-access and having double-blind peer reviewed, The International Journal of Applied Research on Textile (IJARTex) is an official Journal of ATCTex – the Tunisian Association of Textile Researchers: Source of high quality research results on textiles from all over the world.
IJARTex seeks to promote and disseminate the knowledge by publishing original research findings, review articles and short communications in the broad field of textile. The journal emphasizes all research in the range of textile activities, from fiber production through textile processes and machines, to the design, marketing and use of products.
Website of IJARTex: http://atctex.org/ijartex/
Website of ATCTex: www.atctex.org